Sponsorship Opportunities at ScienceWorks
ScienceWorks has been serving Southern Oregon and Northern California for more than a decade, bringing curiosity-based learning and the wonder of hands-on science to more than 65,000 visitors and thousands of school children every year.
We believe that curiosity is the root of a thriving, innovative community. We are committed to sparking curiosity in people of all ages and all cultures—serving adults, seniors, children, families, couples and businesses through the fun of creative innovation and invention.
Sponsoring ScienceWorks is a great opportunity to be affiliated with a commitment to excellence in innovation, science and education on a local and national level. Sponsorship provides a cost-effective means of reaching thousands of people, while at the same time providing critical funding for important ScienceWorks programs.
- Pi Day (March)
- Science of Wine (April)
- Rogue Valley Mini Maker Faire (September)
- Halloween Celebration (October)
- Brews and Boogie (November)
- Noon Year's Eve (December 31st)
- First Sundays (monthly)
- ScienceWorks After Hours (monthly)
- ScienceWorks Movie Night (monthly)
- Field Trips – serves more than 7,000 school children a year
- Spring and Summer Camps, Teen Challenger Academies
- ScienceLive demonstrations – both at the museum and at public events. Reaches more than 10,000 people annually
- Museums for All - creates opportunities for low-income families to visit the museum at a reduced cost
- Blue Star Museum through the National Endowment for the Arts - creates opportunities for active duty military families to visit the museum for free throughout the summer months
- ScienceWorks on site exhibits – choose from more than 100 exhibits at the museum to sponsor, viewed by more than 65,000 visitors annually.