Make ScienceWorks Your Birthday Destination!
Your Birthday at ScienceWorks includes:
- Admission to the museum for up to 20 adult & children attendees
- Private party room for 1.5 hours
- Access to the museum before, during and after your party room rental
- Non-Member Birthday parties: $140 - Membership Price: $126
- Adult & Children attendees beyond 20 guests total are $10.00 each. 30 birthday attendees maximum.
- Children under 2 are free.
A minimum of 1 adult chaperone per 5 children 12 or under are required.
Birthday Party Time Slots:
Saturday or Sunday: 10:30 am to 12:00 pm
Saturday or Sunday: 12:30 pm to 2:00 pm
Saturday or Sunday: 2:30 pm to 4:00 pm
Booking a party more than three months out? Or don't see your time slot? Call us during business hours and we will be happy to assist you: ph. 541-482-6767
Book with the Birthday Calendar Today
The Fine Print and Rules:
All personal items must be out of the rented room beyond your rental time. If you're interested in a longer birthday party please call the front desk during business hours 541-482-6767 and we will gladly help you arrange a longer rental based on room availability. Pricing starts at $252 dollars for members and $280 for non-members.
We ask that birthday hosts and guests give SW staff time to reset and sanitize the birthday room. We cannot accommodate early arrivals needing room space before their designated time spot.
Reservations cancelled at least 14 days prior to the party date will be eligible for a refund less a $15 processing fee. Parties cancelled within 14 days of the reserved date will not be refunded.
Masks are optional for visitors to wear indoors, so long as Jackson Country remains in the low to medium risk range. We ask that distanced eating of snacks or cake remain inside the designated party room. Outdoor eating options are also available.
I'd like to see the room before reserving: totally doable, visit Wednesday to Sunday 10am to 5pm and let us know we will gladly show you the space. Or click here for a mock up image of the LSL.
Information on the Waiver for Registration:
- If applicable, that any current masking policy at the museum be observed by all hosts & guests.
- That I will treat the rental space with respect and not leave it unreasonably dirty after my visit.
- That guests will not bring small, hard to clean, items such as glitter, confetti or piñatas.
- Noise makers like whistles, kazoos are not allowed to be indoors at the museum. A good rule of thumb is to not hand out things that could disturb other guests sharing the museum space.
- That my invited group has at least one adult chaperone for every five children aged twelve years or younger during my visit.
- I understand that attendees beyond 20 are subject to a $10 fee. The birthday attendee count cannot exceed 30 persons total.