Virtual Group Visit
There's a new way to participate in science activities with ScienceWorks, even if you're not at the museum! Enjoy these engaging ScienceWorks hands-on activities with your group in a virtual classroom visit.
Choose a Hands-On Activity
Tower Escape Zipline
Help Rapunzel escape the tower by building a zipline model.
Binary Code Basics (coming soon)
Learn how weaving and computer code are related, and create a simple binary pattern.
Recycled Racer Activity
Design and build a vehicle from household materials.
Binary Paper Passcode (coming soon)
Learn about binary code and create your own secret message.
Insect Symmetry (coming soon)
Draw a paper insect model to investigate symmetry and balance.
Each Virtual Visit Includes
These activities have been designed by ScienceWorks educators to help students (grades K-2 and 3-5) learn about the scientific method and engineering process. Each activity includes printable and video instructions, and one hour of live virtual class time with a ScienceWorks facilitator.
Schedule Your Virtual Visit
Virtual visits are available during school hours, and cost is $120 per class. Please schedule two weeks in advance.
Schedule Your Trip
- Find an open time on the calendar. Bookings must be made at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Click here to complete the registration form.
- Scheduling is done on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Reduced pricing is available for Title 1 schools.
- For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org