|Volunteer leading a science activity.|
1500 East Main St
Ashland, OR 97520
FREE DAY: Free general admission on the first Wednesday of each month. Paid admission is required to view special featured exhibits.
Fall, Winter & Spring Hours: Wednesday through Sunday: 10 am - 5 pm
Summer Hours: Every day, 10 am-6 pm (May 28, 2014 - Labor Day)
We are closed July 4th, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Years Day.
We will be open Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Memorial Day, and Labor Day.
Extra Days! - ScienceWorks is now open for school in service days, conference days, etc. Check our calendar for specific dates.
Admission: $7.00 for kids ages 2-12; $9.00 for teens and adults; $7.00 for seniors 65+; Free for teachers with school ID
Groups of 10 or more receive $1 off regular paid admission. Additional coupon discounts may not be applied. Click here for more information.
(This discount does not apply for schools coming through the School Visit Program)
Check out the weather in Ashland for your visit, recorded by our very own weather station!
We are committed to providing a safe and respectful place for our patrons, as well as our staff, and volunteers. In order to provide everyone a great experience while experiencing ScienceWorks, please adhere to the following guidelines.
- All children under the age of 13 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times while in the museum.
- For safety reasons, shoes and clothes must be worn at all times while inside the museum.
- Bicycles, skateboards, rollerblades, wheely shoes, etc. may not be used inside the museum.
- Consumption of food and drinks is only allowed in our café eating area or outside. Drinks in closed containers may be carried throughout the museum.
- Smoking is prohibited at the museum.
- Alcohol is prohibited at the museum.
- Pets are not allowed inside the museum. Unattended animals are not allowed in cars or leashed outside the museum, and only service animals are permitted on site.
- Profanity is prohibited, as well as all other abusive behavior.