2017 Science of Wine Winemakers' Dinner
Thursday, May 25, 6 – 10pm
Location: Ashland Springs Hotel
212 E. Main St. Ashland, OR 97520
Tickets: $85 for members, $95 for non-members, $850 for a table of 10 Click here to purchase tickets.
An elegant and delicious evening at the Ashland Springs Hotel featuring amazing local wines expertly paired with dishes prepared by Larks. The winemakers of the featured wines will be present during the evening to introduce their wines with each course and discuss pairings.
Appetizers will be served in the Atrium, where you can take a chance at the Mystery Wine Bottle Raffle! Everyone is a winner! Then enjoy the 4-course, sit-down winemakers’ dinner. The live auction will take place in between courses, with all proceeds benefiting ScienceWorks educational programs.
2017 Auction items include:
This year's wineries include:
- Britt Under the Stars - Reserved blanket seats for 4 to Diana Krall on July 23 with dinner and an overnight stay in Jacksonville.
- Spanish Summer Wine Dinner - Delicious paella feast for 8 at a villa overlooking Emigrant Lake.
- Summer Dinner Party w/ OSF Actors - Gourmet dinner for 14 people shared with 4 OSF actors.
- You're in the Movies! - Unlimited screenings for 2 for 6 months at the Varsity and Ashland Street Cinemas.
- Ashland Stay-cation - Overnight stay for 2 at Lithia Springs Resort, certificates to Waterstone Spa, Nimbus, Papaya, Bloomsbury Books, Art FX Fine Jewelry, Liquid Assets, Beasy's on the Creek, and more!
- Summer Cocktail Party - Exclusive party for 25 couples at the elegant home of Tamara & Dave Ellis.
The 2017 Science of Wine is made possible by the generous support of:
For information about sponsoring The Science of Wine, contact Sharon at (541) 482-6767.