ScienceWorks Sponsorship Information
ScienceWorks has been serving Southern Oregon and Northern California for more than a decade, bringing curiosity-based learning and the wonder of hands-on science to more than 65,000 visitors and thousands of school children every year.
We believe that curiosity is the root of a thriving, innovative community. We are committed to sparking curiosity in people of all ages and all cultures—serving adults, seniors, children, families, couples and businesses through the fun of creative innovation and invention. Sponsoring ScienceWorks is a great opportunity to be affiliated with a commitment to excellence in innovation, science and education on a local and national level. Sponsorship provides a cost-effective means of reaching thousands of people, while at the same time providing critical funding for important ScienceWorks programs.
2015 - 16 Sponsorship Opportunities
Twelve-month sponsorships are available at the $5,000, $2,500, $1,500, and $1,000 levels. With more than 25 events and programs to choose from, ScienceWorks offers something for everyone. To begin your sponsorship, select from the list of events and programs below and then click here t
o complete our registration form. For questions and sponsorships under $1,000 please contact our office directly at (541) 482-6767 ext 222.
- Science of Wine (May)
- Brews and Boogie (Oct)
- Fall Luncheon (Nov)
- Rogue Valley Mini Maker Faire (Nov)
- Noon Year's Eve (Dec)
- $1 First Sundays (every month)
- Themed Family Weekends (4 x’s per year)
- Inspiring Minds (adopt a center or school, free family memberships, free Family Science Night)
- Illuminating Science Inquiry (ISI) – Four day school program, outreach to remote schools
- Field Trips – serves more than 7,000 school children a year, 5,000 brochures distributed to schools every year.
- Teacher Professional Development Workshops – 2x’s per year, 200 teachers
- Spring and Summer Camps, Teen Challenger Academies – 5,000 brochures mailed every year
- ScienceLive Shows – both at the museum and at public events. Reaches more than 10,000 people annually.
- Taphouse Talks – adult science programs held at local bars.
- Three ScienceWorks traveling exhibits rotate into the museum every year
- DaVinci’s Garage Traveling Exhibit – 2,000 sq ft traveling innovation lab produced in conjunction with the SF Exploratorium.
- ScienceWorks on site exhibits – choose from more than 100 exhibits at the museum to sponsor, viewed by more than 65,000 visitors annually.
For a list of sponsor benefits, click on the pdf link below.
To become a sponsor,
contact Sharon Javna at 541-482-6767 , Sharon@ScienceWorksMuseum.org, or click here to sign up.
The above document(s) are Adobe® Acrobat® PDF files and may be viewed using the free Adobe® Acrobat® Reader™. Most newer web browsers already contain the Adobe® Acrobat® Reader™ plug-in. However, if you need it, click on the "Get Acrobat® Reader™" icon to download it now.