ScienceWorks Hands-On Museum
Home Visit Attractions Education Get Involved About Us Rentals Calendar Contact
Back to Education
LINE

Field Trip
LINE
Camps
LINE
Education Outreach
LINE
Afterschool Programs
LINE
Telescope Lending Program
LINE
OLLI Partnership
LINE
Professional Development
LINE
Educator Resources
LINE
Family Science Night
LINE
Museum Visit (Exhibits Only)
LINE
Tap House Talks
LINE

1500 E Main St
Ashland, OR 97520
Phone: (541) 482-6767
Email: sylvia@sciencework. . .
Hours: 7 days a week, 10 am - 6 pm


Can we receive transportation funding?

Yes.  Public schools are eligible for 70% reimbursement by the Oregon Department of Education for this educational field trip. This is done at the district level.  The remaining 30% of your transportation costs can be reimbursed through ScienceWorks thanks to grants provided by the Harry and Yvonne Lenart Charitable Foundation.  Please submit your original transportation invoice showing the full amount charged by the bus company to ScienceWorks Hands-On Museum within 60 days of your visit.

Fall Field Trips are eligible for 50% reimbursement through January 30, 2015.

Back to FAQs



 
If you have questions regarding the site, please contact the webmaster.
Terms of Use | Site By Project A, Inc 2014 | Market Research Powered By QuestionPro

 

Membership Info